When: Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Where: 4316 Lanai Rd., Encino CA 91436
Time: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Successful leadership isn’t about what you know―it’s about who you are and how you show up. Bregman Leadership is:
- Raise hard-to-talk-about issues in a way that others agree to address them
- Act courageously in risky situations
- Connect with people in a way that inspires their commitment
- Stay grounded in the face of success, failure, or uncertainty
- Respond productively to opposition, without losing your focus
- Communicate skillfully in the presence of strong emotions.
Experience what it’s like to take risks in the way that you think, act, communicate, and lead. You will participate in exercises and interactions that will begin to grow your capability to move powerfully and courageously in your life, your work, and the world.